TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The owner of the site is Live-Codes Limited, 788-790 Finchley Road, London, NW11 7TJ. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
The term 'Live-Codes' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We accept third party processing systems Sage Pay and Google checkout. Both Processing systems accept most major credit/debit cards.
- In the event that the https and the padlock icons are not present on your browser when entering your card details we recommend that you do not proceed with the transaction. It is your responsibility to check for these security measures.
- We have the right review any payments, this is done to insure and protect your financial information and provide legal transaction. Some reviews are subject to cause delays. Any indication of fraudulent payment will be given a refund with no product sent.
- Should we refuse to supply a code we confirm that no payment will be taken. If payment has been taken it will be refunded in full.
- In the unlikely event that no code is supplied following payment a full refund will be given or a code provided as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer without giving a reason for such refusal.
- We reserve the right to remove a customer from our database and refuse to sell them codes, without giving reasons or explanations.
- If you have any queries about making payments please contact Support@Live-Codes.com.
- All subscription and points codes are e-mailed to you instantly when your payment has cleared, providing security checks are passed.
- All codes are archived for 90 days. After this time the codes are deleted.
- All goods must be fully paid for before codes will be sent.
- Due to the nature of the product, once sent no refunds can be given. This includes accidental purchase of the wrong product and incorrect region(s).
- In the event of a non-working code, the code will be checked against the physical card for errors. If the code is still not working, the customer will be sent the scanned copy of the card and contact details for the appropriate service.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.